Galerie A (founded by Harry Ruhé in 1976) is specialized in multiples, artists’ books and photography from 1960 up to now.
Gallery exhibitions were organized with Günter Brus, Ulises Carrión, Hans Eijkelboom, Peter Engels, Jochen Gerz, George Maciunas (Fluxus), Yoko Ono, Reiner Ruthenbeck, and many others.
As a guest curator exhibitions were organized for the Living Art Museum (Reykjavik), Le Bureau des Compétences (Marseille), the Centraal Museum (Utrecht), The Biennale of Prague, and many others.
Editions were produced with (among others) Peter Downsbrough, Peter Hutchinson, Willem de Ridder, Andrej Roiter and Rob Scholte.
Books by Harry Ruhé include:
* FLUXUS, the most radical and experimental art movement of the Sixties (1979)
* MULTIPLES, et cetera (1991)
* The Best of Wim T. Schippers (1997)
* 25 Fluxus Stories (1999)
* Stanley Brouwn, a chronology (2001)
* George Brecht, The Editions (2005)
* Lucio Fontana, graphics… (with Camillo Rigo, 2006)
* Hidden Delights, Lingerie in the Arts (with Jeannette Dekeukeleire, 2009)
* Fluxus in Holland, the Sixties (with Jeannette Dekeukeleire, 2009)
* Punk in Holland (with Jeannette Dekeukeleire, 2011)
* Shame & Scandal, the Taboo in the Arts (with Jeannette Dekeukeleire, 2012)
The Cult Club
The Cult Club was founded by Harry Ruhé and Jeannette Dekeukeleire in 2011. It’s a cultural event centered around one theme; previous topics have included 3D printing, punk, artists’ books, fashion, the taboo in the arts, and Fluxus.
See also: Galerie A / Cult Club Editions
Terms of Delivery
All items are in good condition, unless mentioned otherwise.
Prices are in Euros, and include 6% VAT (books), or 21% VAT (all other items).
The goods are sent at the risk of the purchaser. Transport costs are at the buyers’ expense.
Buyers unknown to us pay in advance. All invoices are payable within 4 weeks.
As long as the goods have not been paid for they remain the property of Galerie A.
Our VAT nr. is: NL083034286.B01